PLEASE READ THE RULES CARFEULLY BEFORE SIGNING UP. INITIAL, NON-REFUNDABLE PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO SIGN UP.
Songwriter’s Open Mic night continues to grow in popularity and draws a large and diverse crowd of listeners. Players may only be signed up for one future Monday time slot at a time, but you are welcome to sign up on a standby list for several other dates. To get on the standyby list, send an email to email@example.com or call our office between 12pm and 6pm during the week. After you have performed your scheduled Open Mic time, you may sign up for another. So, keep in mind that many Open Mic players book their next Open Mic gig when they come in for their performance, so slots fill up quickly. After signing up, make sure you let all of your friends, family & fans know you will be performing so they can come on out and help support!
- $4 Initial signup cover fee / $3 cover per each additional performer at the door.
***$4 sign up fee is non-refundable***
- When signing up, please put the number of direct inputs and vocal mics, the number of performers, and whether you would like a recording of your performance in the comments next to your sign up spot.
- Limited to 3 players per set.
- If you want to play keys, you must bring your own keys at 6:30pm for a sound check and also be willing to let others use them. We have to keep set up/tear down time to a minimum. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you would like to do this for your scheduled time.
- No effects (i.e., looping, pedals, etc.), amps, or prerecorded tracks are allowed.
- Vocal mics, direct input plugs for guitars & keyboards, & instrument mics are provided.
- No full drum kits – only scaled down or hand-held percussion.
- Must call or email to respond to our confirmation request by the day of the show to confirm slot (404-377-4976 / email@example.com).
- Artists must check in with the door person by 7pm.
- All music must be played live. CD Accompaniment Tracks are not allowed.
* $10 Live CD recordings of a player’s performance are available at the end of the night.
Monday night winners receive a $100 cash prize & a slot in the $1000 Bi-Annual Open Mic Shootout.