***Read below for important changes to our open mic signup!***
Our sign-ups are now done over the phone at 404-377-4976 or in person at the venue. WE NO LONGER ACCEPT ONLINE SIGN-UPS.
When you call, PLEASE BE READY WITH THE FOLLOWING:
* Your preferred open mic date. (Open mic night is every single Monday, unless otherwise stated).
*Your preferred slot time. Slots start at 7:30pm and go until 10:30pm. Each slot is 10 minutes.
*Your credit or debit card. The fee to sign up is $4 (non-refundable) plus $3 for each additional player (up to 2 additional players).
NEW: All artists will be served a group meal provided by The Attic starting at 6:30PM, with the host, Matt Arnett. Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to meet other artists playing and indulge in some delicious food and great company.
PLEASE READ THE RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING UP.
Players may only be signed up for one future Monday time slot at a time. After you have performed your scheduled Open Mic time, you may sign up for another. After signing up, make sure you let all of your friends, family & fans know you will be performing so they can come on out and show their support!
- All music must be played live. CD accompaniment tracks are not allowed.
- No effects (i.e., looping, pedals, etc.), amps, or prerecorded tracks are allowed.
- No full drum kits – only scaled down or hand-held percussion.
-We do not have a house keyboard. You must bring your own keys at 6:30pm for sound check and also be willing to let others use them.
- Vocal mics, direct input plugs for guitars & keyboards, & instrument mics are provided.
- We will send you a confirmation request the week before your performance. You must call or email to respond to our confirmation request by the Sunday before the show to secure your slot.
- Artists must check in with the door person by 7pm.
* $10 Live CD recordings of a player’s performance are available at the end of the night.
Monday night winners receive a $100 cash prize & a slot in the Bi-Annual Open Mic Shootout to compete for a grand prize of $1,000.